NAGHOL LAND DIVING TOUR & EPI ISLAND ECO ADVENTURE
Naghol (Nagol, N’gol, Nangol, Nanggol) Land Diving Tour & Epi Island Eco Adventure – Pentecost & Epi Islands
Naghol (Nagol, N’gol, Nangol, Nanggol) Land Diving Tour from Port Vila to Pentecost & Epi Islands
This tour combines the Naghol Land Diving Tour with a stop-off on Epi Island, on your return leg from Pentecost to Port Vila.
Once the jumps are over, you will be transferred directly back to south Pentecost airport, for departure to Epi Island. After about 20 minutes of flying, the aircraft will touch down on a grass airstrip, right next to the beautiful white beach at Lamen Bay, in northwest Epi Island.
A boatman will be there to meet you and drive you across the turquoise waters of Lamen Bay, to your lunch spot at Sunset Bungalows. Settle in and be treated to a buffet lunch of fresh, organic “island kai-kai”.
Once lunch has settled, you are free to go for a snorkel in Lamen Bay, where turtles are often seen munching on the bay’s abundant supply of sea-grass.
This is followed by your return boat trip to Lamen Bay airstrip. Before reaching the airstrip however, your boatman will search the reefs and shallows for the elusive dugong, which, like the turtle, are attracted to the bay by the sea-grass.
Then simply sit back and relax as you are flown back to Port Vila, down the west coast of Epi Island and via overhead the stunning Cook’s Reef.
In addition to the Naghol Land diving Tour & Epi Island Eco Adventure, we also offer a Naghol Landing Diving Tour.
Why Choose Air Taxi for your Naghol Land Diving Tour & Epi Island Eco Adventure?
- Strictest Safety Standards. Safety and customer comfort is at the forefront of our operation.
- All our aircraft are high-wing, to ensure the best views of the sights below. This is especially important for the scenic flight over Ambrym’s Volcanoes.
- Small passenger numbers means personal attention to each & every client.
- The convenience of not having to wait around for a scheduled flight service.
- No “aisle seats”.
- No arduous check-in formalities.
Naghol Land Diving Tour & Epi Island Eco Adventure Notes and Tips
- The Naghol Land Diving Tour & Epi Island Eco Adventure runs from the first Saturday in April, to the last Saturday in June.
- Flights fill up fast so early booking is recommended.
- Closed shoes recommended.
- Bring your favourite snacks, as lunch is not served until 1430.
- Bring snorkelling gear. A limited amount of equipment is available at Sunset Bungalows, however the quality cannot be guaranteed.
- Bring sunscreen and a hat.
- Bring an umbrella, in case of rain while you watch the jumping.
- 5kg bag limit per person (in soft bags).
- Airport taxes (Vt200 per person) not included.
- Surcharge for passengers 115kgs+, maximum weight 130kgs.